Pastor Brad goes live on FB with a lot of updates for the next few weeks at Rock Creek Church. To join Pastor Brad Live next Wednesday night, be sure to like and follow our Rock Creek Facebook Page
- This Sunday, the service will premier at 10AM on Facebook, YouTube, and our new Online Campus! You can find all of these options here.
- Join us this Saturday night at 6pm on our Online Campus Page for a replay of Sunday’s message and an opportunity to get comfortable with the platform and ask any questions you may have.
- Pastor Brian is Live at 10AM on Tues. & Thurs. on our Parent’s Group
- Pastor Brian will be Live on the main Facebook Page at 9:15 AM on Sunday Mornings
- You can give to COVID19 Support with the button below. If you have a need email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mini & Preteen camp at Camp Copass is currently still on, register your kids here.
- Student camp will be held locally July 7th-12th, registration ends June 1st! Register here.
- We are aiming to be back in our building on May 24th with 3 service times: 9AM, 10:30AM, & 12:00PM with a livestream service happening at 10:30AM.
- Safety precautions we will take…
- If you do not feel comfortable attending in person, you can watch the live stream of our 10:30am service. More details on the live stream coming soon.
- Please stay home if you or someone in your household is sick.
- All seating, surfaces, and bathroom door handles will be cleaned between services.
- Doors will be propped open so no one has to touch door handles.
- We will continue to practice social distancing with our seating as well as no hugging or touching of hands.
- All households MUST sit together as a family unit with space between each household. Dismissal will be done by sections.
- Overflow and child friendly seating areas will be available. Children older than Kindergarten will be in the services with their families with the option of the child friendly seating previously mentioned.
- Children’s Ministry will be available for Birth – Kindergarten ONLY.
- We will not pass offering buckets or observe communion until further notice.
- Service length will be limited to 50-53 minutes allowing extra time to get people in and out of the auditorium.
- Congregating inside the building before or after the services WILL NOT be permitted. Congregating outdoors or in the parking lot WILL be allowed.
- Greeters and ushers will be located throughout the building to help assist with these procedures during these unique times.
- There will be NO printed announcement sheets at this time.
- First time guests will be invited to pick up their own guest bag in the lobby; we will not hand the bags to them.
- Masks, while not required, will be provided upon request.
- Facility doors WILL NOT OPEN until 15 minutes prior to each service.
- While we hope these extra safety measures and precautions are short term, our main concern is for the safety of our congregation. We look forward to when we can resume our normal Sunday morning routine.
**We would like to ask our regular attenders, IF YOU CAN, to please attend the 9am or 12pm service to leave room at 10:30 for lots of guests. We anticipate that 10:30 will be the most popular time for guests.